Welcome to 2nd Grade!!!

I hope you are in for an exciting year of learning! I am so happy to be a part of your education and I know we will have a great time!
This blog will be a way to keep our families informed about what we are doing in our classroom.
You will mostly see pictures of school happenings and be able to watch us grow! I hope you enjoy it!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

HALLOWEEN FUN!

Our Hall Got Together to Make Some Halloween Fun 

for Our Students



 These are "Minute to Win It" Games 

with Mrs. Sims and Mrs. Hope




 Mrs. Bearden shared some Halloween Music 

Mrs. Dobbs played Halloween Bingo 


Mrs. Gore did a Halloween Craft with Q-tips

and I did one of my favorite Halloween Stories with actions



Song for THE LITTLE OLD LADY WHO WAS NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkNLmlhMl9g  - Here is a guy reading the book with the song in the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment